How to Start a Catholic Small Group Purity Program
Step-by-step guide to starting a group at your parish or Catholic organization
This course will take you step-by-step through how to:
- Talk with your priest or organizational leader about what the group would be
- Work with the parish to find a good meeting time and place
- Tactfully and prudently invite men to your new group and let people know about it
- Use the Brotherhood of Virtue small group program for your meetings
- Overcome objections and FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt)
I was ensnared by pornography in sixth grade. It became a compulsive vice in my life for over a decade.
I had a conversion to Christ as a Baptist and started fighting the sin, but it was not until years later as a Catholic that I conquered it and grew strong in chastity. Even today, I am on guard every single day against the temptations that inevitably arise from our society.
By God's grace, you can conquer this vice and win freedom from the slavery of sin. Let's fight the battle together.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
This free course takes you step-by-step for how to start a small Catholic men's purity group at your parish, diocese, or organization.